All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together ten essays by social scientists and activists, this book provides the most comprehensive exploration of the range of environmental issues facing the region and the social movements that have developed to deal with them. The authors consider the role that global and regional political economies play in this process.
- Author BiographySherrie L. Baver is an associate professor of political science and Latin American/Latino studies at The City College and The Graduate Center-CUNY in Manhattan. Barbara Deutsch Lynch is a visiting associate professor and director of the urban and regional studies program at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note9 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byBarbara Deutsch Lynch,Sherrie L. Baver
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.