Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionInternational borders are increasingly militarized places embedded within domestic policing and imprisonment and entwined with expanding prison-industrial complexes. Beyond Walls and Cages offers scholarly and activist perspectives on these issues and explores how the international community can move toward a more humane future.
- Author BiographyJenna M. Loyd is an independent scholar. Matt Mitchelson is an assistant professor of geography at Kennesaw State University. Andrew Burridge is a research associate in the International Boundaries Research Unit of the Department of Geography at Durham University.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleGeographies of Justice and Social Transformation
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAndrew Burridge,Jenna M. Loyd,Matt Mitchelson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.