All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Morris Nitsun
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Table Of ContentsCape, Foreword. Preface and acknowledgements. Introduction. Part I: The Wider Context. The Question of Survival in the 21st Century: Challenges to Group Analysis. An Anti-Group Perspective of Organizational Change: The Case of the NHS. Part II: The Clinical Setting. Group Psychotherapy on The Edge. Group Analysis and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy. The Group as Refuge: Group Psychotherapy in Inner London. Part III: Developmental Perspectives. Being a Group Therapist. Falling in Love: A Group Analytic Perspective. Part IV: Group Analysis and the Arts. Group Analysis and Performance Art. Rebel Without a Cause: Authority and Revolt as Themes in the Cinema. Summary and Conclusions. Postscript.
- Author BiographyMorris Nitsun is consultant psychologist in Camden and Islington NHS Trust, psychotherapist at the Fitzrovia Group Analytic Practice, Training Analyst at the Institute of Group Analysis, and Convenor, Diploma in Innovative Group Interventions, Anna Freud Clinic. His books The Anti-group: Destructive Forces in the Group and their Creative Potential (Routledge1996, classic edition 2015) and The Group as an Object of Desire (Routledge, 2006) have been described as 'classics in the field'. He has lectured and run workshops in countries across the world. He is also a practising artist who exhibits regularly in London.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £4.64Trending at £5.03
- £8.99Trending at £9.91
- £8.41Trending at £10.84
- £10.30Trending at £15.26
- £13.36Trending at £13.53
- £9.55Trending at £11.73
- £12.60Trending at £14.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.