CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that reflect the author's belief that the Holocaust transcends traditional patterns of historical understanding and requires an epistemologically distinct approach. It talks about anti-Semitism in the context of the 1930s and the ideologies that drove the Nazi regime.
- Author BiographyDan Diner is Professor at the Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, and Director of the Simon Dubnow Institute for Jewish History and Culture at Leipzig University.
- Author(s)Dan Diner
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2000
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleWeimar & Now: German Cultural Criticism
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.