All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores what emerging postmodern worldviews could mean for politics, work, welfare, health, and other aspects of the human predicament today.
- Author BiographyJAMES ROBERTSON was, from 1953 to 1965, a British government policymaker. In 1960, he travelled with British Prime Minister Harold MacMillan on the historic Wind of Change tour in Africa. After three years in management consultancy and systems analysis, he set up and led an inter-bank research organization. Between 1965 and 1973 he took part in various inquiries on the organization of British government and on London's future as a world financial center. Since 1973 he has worked independently as a writer and thinker on alternative futures and economic and social change. His earlier books include The Sane Alternative, Future Work, and Future Wealth (1990).
- Author(s)James Robertson
- Date of Publication10/03/1998
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePraeger Studies on the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight325 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.