All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.82Trending at £24.67
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £49.27
- £33.99Trending at £42.48
- £11.15Trending at £14.95
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £13.99Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionExposes the theoretical and empirical limitations of the developmental state paradigm, offering policy alternatives.
- Author BiographyBen Fine is Professor of Economics at SOAS, University of London. He is the author of the critical texts, Macroeconomics (with Ourania Dimakou) and Microeconomics (Pluto, 2016), co-author of co-author of Marx's 'Capital' (Pluto, 2016) and co-editor of Beyond the Developmental State: Industrial Policy into the 21st Century (Pluto, 2013). He was awarded both the Deutscher and Myrdal Prizes in 2009. Jyoti Saraswati teaches on the Business and Political Economy Program at the Stern School of Business, New York University (NYU). He is the author of Dot.compradors: Power and Policy in the Development of the Indian Software Industry (Pluto, 2012). Daniela Tavasci holds a PhD in Economics from the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. She studied at Bologna University and at Flacso in Buenos Aires. Daniela worked in the financial sector for seven years. Currently, she lectures at the School of Economics and Finance, Queen Mary University of London.
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleIIPPE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight431 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBen Fine,Daniela Tavasci,Jyoti Saraswati
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.