CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the issue of asbestos and health in the USA between the early 1900s to the mid-1970s. Areas covered include: the emergence of medical concern about three fatal diseases related to asbestos, the actions of the US Navy, and the response of the federal government before and after enactment of the Occupational Safety and Health Act in 1970.
- Author BiographyPeter Bartrip is Research Associate at the Centre for Socio-Legal Studies at the University of Oxford. He has published a number of previous books on occupational health, including The Way from Dusty Death and Mirror of Medicine: History of the BMJ.
- Author(s)P. W. J. Bartrip
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/12/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.