CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, through essays by nine leading scholars with diverse academic backgrounds, explores the sublime's relationship to art and science.
- Author BiographyRoald Hoffmann is the Frank H. T. Rhodes Professor Emeritus of Humane Letters at Cornell University. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1981 for his work concerning the course of chemical reactions. Iain Boyd White is Professor of Architectural History at The University of Edinburgh and Director of the Visual Arts Research Institute Edinburgh (VARIE). His current research interests include visual cognition in the arts and sciences, and translation as cultural exchange.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note5 line & 10 halftone illustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width148 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byIain Boyd Whyte,Roald Hoffmann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.