CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the key components of a successful Poverty Reduction Strategy (PRS) is a system for monitoring the implementation of the strategy and tracking progress in poverty reduction. This volume provides lessons on the design and functioning of such monitoring systems, based on the experience of twelve PRS countries.
- Author BiographyResearcher Tara Bedi, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. Economics, Ireland, Development Economics, Welfare Economics and Human Development.
- Author(s)Aline Coudouel,Marcus Cox,Markus Goldstein,Nigel Thornton
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication27/06/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.