All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an understanding of the relevance and impact of the concept of risk in various subject areas. This work is useful for social sciences students in a range of disciplines, including sociology, criminology, cultural studies, media studies, psychology and social policy.
- Author BiographySandra Walklate is currently Eleanor Rathbone Chair of Sociology at the University of Liverpool having held previous posts at Manchester Metropolitan University, Keele, Salford and Liverpool John Moores. Her current publications include Imagining the Victim of Crime (2007) Open University Press/MacGraw-Hill and an edited collection with Gabe Mythen entitled Beyond the Risk Society: Critical Reflections on Risk and Human Security (2006) also with the Open University Press/MacGraw-Hill. She is currently compiling The Handbook of Victims and Victimology for Willan Publishing.
- Author(s)Gabe Mythen,Sandra Walklate
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.