All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionSport fans, clamoring for insider access, are becoming savvier and more connected to the inner workings of the industry. Harrow and coauthor Swatek take a look behind the scenes of professional sports, an industry that newspapers devote an increasing amount of column space to every year.
- Author BiographyRick Horrow is the leading expert in the business of sport as the architect of over 100 deals worth more than $13 billion. The CEO of Horrow Sports Ventures (HSV) hosts Beyond the $coreboard on the Nightly Business Report and serves as a sport business analyst for Fox Sports, Bloomberg TV, Bloomberg Businessweek, and the BBC. As the leading commentator on sport business and as a well-connected entrepreneur, he has access to many of the top names in sport, including commissioners, owners, general managers, coaches, and athletes. His clients have included some of the biggest organizations and companies in the world of sport and business: NFL, MLB, NASCAR, PGA, Great White Shark Enterprises, Cisco Systems, Golden Bear International, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, LPGA, and MLS. Horrow is nicknamed the Sports Professor thanks to his time spent as a visiting expert on sport law at Harvard Law School. Karla Swatek is vice president of Horrow Sports Ventures. With Horrow, Swatek pens a weekly column on sport business for Bloomberg Businessweek. She has worked on book projects with Ken Blanchard, Peter Ueberroth, former USC football coach John Robinson, and Robert Hagstrom (The NASCAR Way), as well as business leaders like Anthony Smith (The Taboos of Leadership).
- Author(s)Karla Swatek,Rick Horrow
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white halftones
- Weight476 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.