Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.45
- £82.97Trending at £89.45
- £24.23Trending at £25.26
- £23.65Trending at £26.16
- £22.21Trending at £24.35
- £16.36Trending at £23.05
- £16.56Trending at £20.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents advances in the search for new non-equilibrium principles beyond the Second Law, and their applications to a range of systems across physics, chemistry and biology. Covers applications in climatology, cosmology, fluid turbulence and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- Series TitleUnderstanding Complex Systems
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note19 Illustrations, color; 80 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 434 p. 99 illus., 19 illus. in color.
- Weight830 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCharles H. Lineweaver,Klaus Regenauer-Lieb,Robert K. Niven,Roderick C. Dewar
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.