All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the fiercest storm in living memory pounds the shores of 19th century Cornwall, wrecking ships and bringing death and destruction to seafarers and coastal communities, a young girl is found, barely alive, washed up among the rocks of a remote North Cornish cove.
- Author BiographyE.V. Thompson was born in London, After spending nine years in the Royal Navy, he served as a Vice Squad policeman in Bristol, became an investigator for British Overseas Airways (during which time he was seconded to the Hong Kong Police Narcotics Bureau), then headed Rhodesia's Department of Civil Aviation Security Section. While in Rhodesia, he published over two hundred short stories before moving back to England to become a full-time award-winning writer. His first novel, Chase the Wind, the opening book in the Retallick saga, won the Best Historical Novel Award, and since then more than thirty novels have won him thousands of admirers around the world.
- Author(s)E. V. Thompson
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/02/2015
- Weight558 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £9.00Trending at £14.99
- £3.76Trending at £8.02
- £7.46Trending at £9.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.02
- £10.20Trending at £20.00
- £5.95Trending at £10.03
- £4.99Trending at £8.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.