All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis work informs the reader how to transform an emerging veterinary practice into an established business. This title is part of a series of veterinary practice books all by the same author.
- Author BiographyThomas E. Catanzaro, DVM, MHA, FACHE, and diplomate of the American College of Healthcare Executives, is the first veterinarian to receive board certification from the American College of Healthcare Executives. He has 30 years of experience as a practitioner, a hospital services director for AAHA, and a consultant. Widely published and in demand as a speaker, Catanzaro addresses areas of skill that are not usually included in a veterinarian's formal education. Robert W. Deegan, DVM, is the vice president for research and development at the Iowa JARD Corporation in Maquoketa, Iowa, which investigates agricultural options and develops commercial projects. He has worked with Catanzaro & Associates since 1993 to establish a valuation methodology to determine fair market values for veterinary practices. Edward J. Guiducci, JD, represents veterinarians in business and real estate transactions throughout the United States.
- Author(s)Edward J. Guiducci,Robert W. Deegan,Thomas E. Catanzaro
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication14/08/2001
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight609 g
- Width185 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.