All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.54Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Jewish clothing merchants to Bangladeshi curry houses, ancient docks to the 2012 Olympics, the area east of the City has always played a crucial role in London's history. This title explores the relationship between the East End and the rest of London, and challenges many of the myths which surround the area.
- Author BiographyJohn Marriott is emeritus professor of history at the Raphael Samuel History Centre, University of East London.
- Author(s)John Marriott
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note50 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight912 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.