All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombines an otherworldly journey through the central nervous system with an account of how the brain's anatomy has often misled anatomists about its function. This book shows that for hundreds of years, natural philosophers have been interested in the gray matter inside our skulls, but all they had to go on was its structure.
- Author BiographyDavid Bainbridge is University Clinical Veterinary Anatomist at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of St. Catharine's College.
- Author(s)David Bainbridge
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2009
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note30 halftones
- Weight472 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £12.55Trending at £12.80
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
- £50.73Trending at £59.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.