All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChapter 2 lists a number of problems from engineering and economics which give rise to semi-infinite models, including (reverse) Chebyshev approximation, minimax problems, ro- bust optimization, design centering, defect minimization problems for operator equations, and disjunctive programming.
- Author(s)Oliver Stein
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- Series TitleNonconvex Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number71
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXVIII, 202 p.
- Weight367 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.