Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- Description* This book lays out in clear detail the various but subtle threats (commonly called biases) to various validities of statistical research. * There is a comprehensive discussion of the sources of bias in comparative studies (both randomized and observational) and how to address them.
- Author BiographyHERBERT I. WEISBERG, PhD, is founder and President of Correlation Research Inc., a consulting firm that specializes in the application of statistics to various business and legal issues. Dr. Weisberg has over forty years of statistical consulting experience and has published numerous articles related to bias assessment and reduction.
- Author(s)Herbert I. Weisberg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.