All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book on Evolutionary Developmental Biology that is for undergraduate and general readership.
- Author BiographyProfessor Wallace Arthur is in the Integrative Biology Group at the University of Sunderland, UK. He is the author of six previous books.
- Author(s)Wallace Arthur
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2004
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note38 b/w illus.
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.