All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the complete text of the Bible with section headings and book introductions for ease of understanding. This title presents illustrations of the following Bible stories: Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden ; After the flood ; The Tower of Babel ; Joseph is sold by his brothers ; A plague of locusts ; among others.
- Author BiographyMore than forty-two people were involved in the detailed process of producing the New Light Bible. These included educationalists, stylists, simplifiers and anglicisers. Together, they represent a wide spectrum of Christian denominations from around the world and the finest biblical scholarship available today, many of whom also worked on the NIV. One of their key aims was to ensure a balance between fidelity to the original biblical texts and to the accessibility of the receptor language (ie English).
- Author(s)International Bible Society
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication23/04/1998
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/12/2009
- Content NoteColour Illustrations
- Weight1138 g
- Width138 mm
- Height53 mm
- Spine205 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.