All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.11
- £20.99Trending at £22.48
About this product
- Author(s)Norman Vance
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight450 g
- Width166 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Table Of Contents1. God and the Bible, Secularisms and Novels ; 2. The Authority of the Bible ; 3. The Crisis of Biblical Authority ; 4. George Eliot s Secular Scriptures ; 5. Thomas Hardy: the Church and the Negation of Christianity ; 6. Mary Ward and the Problems of History ; 7. Rider Haggard: Adventures with the Numinous ; 8. Conclusion: Authority, the Novel and God
- Author BiographyNorman Vance is Professor of English Literature and Intellectual History at the University of Sussex.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.