All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.29
- £97.58Trending at £125.38
- £25.18Trending at £31.49
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
- £19.94Trending at £24.89
- £5.98Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection, distinguished theologians and philosophers of religion explore the relation of key Biblical concepts to our world. They examine a range of concepts, including authority, faith and history, the historical Jesus, the resurrection and miracles.
- Author BiographySARAH COAKLEY is Mallinckrodt Professor of Divinity at Harvard University, USA INGOLF DALFERTH is Professor of Systematic Theology, Symbolics and the Philosophy of Religion, and Director of the Institute of Hermeneutics and Philosophy of Religion, University of Zurich, Switzerland STEPHEN T. DAVIS is Professor of Philosophy and Religious Studies at Claremont Mckenna College, USA WALFORD GEALY is Emeritus Senior Lecturer in Adult and Continuing Education, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, UK ALASTAIR HANNAY is Professor of Philosophy Emeritus at the University of Oslo, Norway SIMO KNUUTILA is Academy Professor in the Academy of Finland and Professor of Theological Ethics and the Philosophy of Religion at the University of Helsinki, Finland GARETH MOORE teaches Philosophy at Blackfriars, Oxford, UK D.Z.PHILLIPS is Danforth Professor of Philosophy of Religion at Claremont Graduate University and Rush Rhees Research Professor at the University of Wales, Swansea, UK ALVIN PLANTINGA is John A. O'Brien Professor of Philosophy at the University of Notre Dame, USA JAMES M. ROBINSON is Professor of Religion Emeritus and Director of the Institute for Antiquity and Christianity at Claremont Graduate University, USA JACK VERHEYDEN is Richard Cain Professor of Theology and Ecclesiology at the Claremont School of Theology and Professor of Religion Emeritus at Claremont Graduate University, USA ROWAN WILLIAMS is the (Anglican) Archbishop of Canterbury and a former Professor of Theology at Oxford University, UK
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication29/07/2004
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleClaremont Studies in the Philosophy of Religion
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXI, 283 p.
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byDr. Mario von der Ruhr,Professor D. Z. Phillips
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.