All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionB. H. McLean proposes a new 'post-historical' method of applying philosophical hermeneutics to biblical studies.
- Author BiographyB. H. McLean is Professor of New Testament Language and Literature at Knox College, University of Toronto. He is the author of New Testament Greek: An Introduction (Cambridge University Press, 2011), An Introduction to the Study of Greek Epigraphy of the Hellenistic and Roman Periods from Alexander the Great Down to the Reign of Constantine (323 BCE-337 CE) (2002) and Greek and Latin Inscriptions in the Konya Archaeological Museum (2002).
- Author(s)B. H. McLean
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus.
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £86.05
- £7.99Trending at £13.08
- £32.80Trending at £33.40
- £17.30Trending at £19.70
- £5.99Trending at £7.09
- £11.99Trending at £12.14
- £19.99Trending at £20.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.