Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of research by scholars on the interpretation of embedded Jewish scripture texts (quotations or allusions) in Luke's Gospel . It considers the function of embedded scripture texts in the context of the Gospel as a self-contained narrative written and read/heard in its early Christian setting.
- Author BiographyThomas Hatina is Associate Professor of Religious Studies, Trinity Western University, Langley, British Columbia, Canada.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Library of New Testament Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 376
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byThomas R. Hatina
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.