All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays from one of the most renowned bibliographical scholars of our time.
- Author BiographyHugh Amory was Senior Rare Book Cataloguer at Houghton Library, Harvard University. Together with David D. Hall, he was coeditor of The Colonial Book in the Atlantic World. David D. Hall is Bartlett Professor of New England Church History at Harvard Divinity School. He is the author of many books, including Cultures of Print: Essays in the History of the Book and Worlds of Wonder, Days of Judgment: Popular Religious Belief in Early New England.
- Author(s)Hugh Amory
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMaterial Texts
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note9 illus.
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDavid D. Hall
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.