All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a must-have for anyone producing bids and proposals ranging from short covering letters through to tenders for major corporate or government procurement. Its contents and practical advice will prove hugely beneficial for sales, marketing, project and technical staff and for business students at all levels.
- Author BiographyThe author has managed, written and reviewed bids to both the private and public sectors including: General Motors, the MoD, and the Cabinet Office. He also has extensive experience as a project manager and has over 200 magazine and journal articles to his name along with several books. He is currently Director of Astar Computers Ltd.
- Author(s)David Nickson
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Informatics Society Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.