Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionNestled in the great bend of the Rio Grande that forms one of the distinctive features of the silhouette of Texas, the Big Bend National Park offers visitors respite from the stresses of urban living. This book presents a photographic and word portrait of the park. It presents a photo gallery of park scenes and also portrays the mountain ranges.
- Author BiographyJoe Nick Patoski has been a football nut ever since attending his first football game in 1956 and securing his first chinstrap from his kindergarten teacher, who was married to TCU center Arve Martin. In high school, he participated in the Friday night ritual as a cheerleader for the Arlington Heights High School Yellow Jackets. A former staff writer for Texas Monthly, Patoski has been writing about Texas and Texans for four decades. His many publications include biographies of Willie Nelson, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Selena.
- Author(s)Joe Nick Patoski
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- Series TitleBill and Alice Wright Photography Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note86 color photos, 1 map
- Weight964 g
- Width254 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Photographer(s)Laurence Parent
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.