Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionBig Bone Lick has played many roles: nutrient source, hallowed ground, salt mine, health spa, and a trove of archaeological riches and paleontological wonders. This book presents a comprehensive narrative of Big Bone Lick from its geological formation forward, explaining why the site attracted first animals and then Native peoples of the region.
- Author BiographyStanley Hedeen is professor emeritus of biology and former dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Xavier University. He has written several books on the natural and environmental history of the greater Cincinnati region.
- Author(s)Stanley Hedeen
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight407 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byJohn Mack Faragher
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.