CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £15.29Trending at £16.21
- £19.10Trending at £20.03
- £24.29Trending at £25.41
- £15.81Trending at £16.08
- £59.98Trending at £61.93
- £29.90Trending at £32.99
- £32.20Trending at £33.44
About this product
- DescriptionUses questions linked to specially selected, photocopiable pictures to help you explore feelings with those who struggle to communicate about their emotions. In this book, each picture is accompanied by ideas and questions to kick-start class, group or one-to-one discussion so that every topic is relevant to your needs in your setting.
- Author BiographyPip Wilson is a trainer, author, group worker, gamester, husband and father of two daughters. He has also spent his life as a street gangs worker in East London, a residential care worker in Cheshire, a homeless charity CEO in London, a games show designer and host worldwide. Ian Long has worked as an artist with children, youth and adults. He has been a youth and children's worker in Gloucestershire, an artist-in-residence in Lambeth and is currently a teacher in a school in Chichester. He is married to Jane and enjoys life with their two girls. Ian has illustrated many books for Pip and is currently preparing more no-reading tools for publication.
- Author(s)Pip Wilson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2008
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/06/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight521 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.