All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £14.99Was:£17.99Free postage
- £14.57Was:£17.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionKnitting looms are amazingly easy to use and they're available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. With the basic instructions, this book helps you can make hats, wraps and a cozy blanket with sleeves. It also features dozens of photos that show how simple it is to make all 18 of these exciting designs.
- Author BiographyKathy Norris says her passion for fiber arts began more than 30 years ago. Her first loom knit designs were created to use in her classes to teach others how to use the loom. Now her designs can be found in various publications. In addition to knitting, she is a bead and crochet artist.
- Author(s)Kathy Norris
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations, includes patterns
Most relevant reviews
- adele565219 Oct, 2016by
It is good but there aren't enough pages for the money. There could have been more projects etc.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £16.32Trending at £19.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.