All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- Author(s)Jerome Beranger
- PublisherISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. The Shift towards a Connected, Assessed and Personalized Medicine Centered Upon Medical Datasphere Processing Chapter 2. Ethical Development of the Medical Datasphere Chapter 3. Management and Governance of Personal Health Data Conclusion Appendix
- Author BiographyJerome Beranger is a senior consultant and associate researcher for Keosys. His research focuses on ethics and the sociology of information systems intended for e-health, m-health and Big Data.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.