All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £59.73
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.03
About this product
- DescriptionYour guide to defining an information architecture for emerging trends like Big Data and the Internet of Things --Page 1 of cover.
- Author BiographyRobert Stackowiak is Vice President of Information Architecture and Big Data at Oracle in North America. His team of architects and experts focuses on Big Data (including Hadoop and NoSQL databases), predictive analytics, data warehousing, business intelligence, and information discovery. The team engages with companies that are implementing these technologies and exploring new solutions such as those enabled by the Internet of Things. Bob has spoken at conferences around the world and co-authored many books on data management and business intelligence including five editions of Oracle Essentials (O'Reilly Media), Oracle Big Data Handbook (Oracle Press), Achieving Extreme Performance with Oracle Exadata (Oracle Press), and Oracle Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Solutions (Wiley). Follow him on Twitter @rstackow.
- Author(s)Louis Nagode,Robert Stackowiak,Venu Mantha
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note88 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight343 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.