All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £32.07Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
About this product
- DescriptionFinding patterns in massive event streams can be difficult, but learning how to find them doesn't have to be. This unique hands-on guide shows you how to solve this and many other problems in large-scale data processing with simple, fun, and elegant tools that leverage Apache Hadoop.
- Author BiographyFlip is the founder and CTO at Infochimps.com, a big data platform that makes acquiring, storing and analyzing massive data streams transformatively easier. He enjoys Bowling, Scrabble, working on old cars or new wood, and rooting for the Red Sox.Russell Jurney cut his data teeth in casino gaming, building web apps to analyze the performance of slot machines in the US and Mexico. After dabbling in entrepreneurship, interactive media and journalism, he moved to silicon valley to build analytics applications at scale at Ning and LinkedIn. He lives on the ocean in Pacifica, California with his wife Kate and two fuzzy dogs.
- Author(s)Philip Kromer,Russell Jurney
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.