All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSolve business problems by tapping the power of Microsoft Excel and Power BI to import data from NoSQL and SQL databases and other sources, create relational data models, and analyze business problems through sophisticated dashboards and data-driven maps --Back cover.
- Author BiographyNeil Dunlop is Professor of Business and Computer Information Systems, Berkeley City College, Berkeley, CA. The author has served as chair of the Business and Computer Information Systems Departments for many years. He has over thirty-five years experience as a computer programmer and software designer and is the author of three books on database management. He is listed in Marquis Who's Who in America and Who's Who in the World.
- Author(s)Neil Dunlop
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note284 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight515 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.