Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.80
- £4.97Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £9.20Trending at £10.48
- £4.59Trending at £5.60
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the natural history of swordfish, tuna, marlins, sharks and other marine life. Blending natural history, art and science with historical, cultural and personal lore, this title describes the evolution and behaviour of these giants of the sea, weaving in anecdotes, archival images and photos related to legendary catches and discoveries.
- Author BiographyRichard Ellis is the foremost painter of marine natural history in America. His Book of Sharks and Book of Whales are believed to be the most popular books on sharks and whales ever written, and he has contributed to or been featured in over eighty magazines and journals such as Audubon, Natural History, Animal Kingdom, Smithsonian, and American Artist. He is a research associate at the American Museum of Natural history, a special advisor to the American Cetacean Society and a member of the Explorers Club.
- Author(s)Richard Ellis
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note30 colour, 60 black-&-white images
- Weight1040 g
- Width279 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.