Consider these sponsored items
- £14.33Was:£19.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells the story of an adventurer, hunter and naturalist in late nineteenth-century Africa, who would inspire novelists such as Rider Haggard and Wilbur Smith. The book describes Selous' extraordinary adventures, which included elephant-hunting, diamond-prospecting and an early expedition to found Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe).
- Author BiographyNorman Etherington is Professor of History at the University of Western Australia and a Fellow of both the Royal Historical Society and the Royal Geographical Society. A Past-President of the Australian Historical Association, he is the author of more than a hundred scholarly articles and book chapters.
- Author(s)Norman Etherington
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £5.90Trending at £11.68
- £6.58Trending at £7.05
- £14.01Trending at £20.58
- £14.56Trending at £19.99
- £4.90Trending at £5.94
- £11.94Trending at £20.15
- £10.58Trending at £12.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.