All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionNewfoundland and Labrador played a pivotal role in the history of aviation from 1919 until the end of the Cold War. From Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhart, to the first passenger planes and the Second World War, this book tells the stories of those who risked their lives to fly across the Atlantic Ocean. Richly illustrated. Large format. Large print.
- Author BiographyGavin Will is a historian, journalist and publisher who lives in Newfoundland and Labrador. He is fascinated by the seemingly innate drive of humans to investigate the unknown and to invent tools aimed at imitating the natural world.
- Author(s)Gavin Will
- PublisherBoulder Publications
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPortugal Cove-St Philip's
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBoulder Publications
- Content Noteb/w photos & maps
- Weight712 g
- Width250 mm
- Height300 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.