All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Bor-Sen Chen,Cheng-Wei Li
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication11/11/2016
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight1310 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Introduction to Big Mechanisms in Systems Biology Chapter 2. System Modeling and System Identification Methods for Big Mechanisms in Biological Systems Chapter 3. Procedure for Exploring Big Mechanisms of Systems Biology Through System Identification and Big Database Mining Chapter 4. Big Cellular Mechanisms in the Cell Cycle by System Identification and Big Data Mining Chapter 5. Big Regulatory Mechanisms in the Transcriptional Regulation Control of Gene Expression Using a Stochastic System Model and Genome-Wide Experimental Data Chapter 6. Big Mechanisms of Information Flow in Cellular Systems in Response to Environmental Stress Signals via System Identification and Data Mining Chapter 7. Big Offensive and Defensive Mechanisms in Systems Immunity From System Modeling and Big Data Mining Chapter 8. Big Regeneration Mechanisms via Systems Biology and Big Database Mining Methods Chapter 9. Big Tumorigenesis Mechanisms in Systems Cancer Biology via Big Database Mining and Network Modeling Chapter 10. Big Evolutionary Mechanisms of Network Robustness and Signaling Transductivity in Aging and Carcinogenic Process by System Modeling and Database Mining Chapter 11. Big Mechanisms of Aging via System Identification and Big Database Mining Chapter 12. Big Drug Design Mechanisms via Systems Biology and Big Database Mining
- Author BiographyBor-Sen Chen is currently the Tsing Hua University distinguished chair professor. He received his PhD degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Southern California in 1982. He is major at system control, signal processing and communication system. He also published about 200 SCI journal papers in two fields. He has been elected as an IEEE fellow in 2001 and became a life fellow of IEEE in 2014. In the last decade, he has published more than 70 journal papers in systems biology and bioinformatics after he had audited more than 10 courses in biology from 2010 to 2013. He has also published three books, including Synthetic Gene Network: Modelling, Analysis and Robust Design Method (CRC Press, 2014), Systems Biology: An Integrated Platform for Bioinformatics, Synthetic Biology and Systems Metabolic Engineering (NOVA Science Publisher, 2014), and H Robust Design and Its Application to Control, Signal Processing, Communication, Systems and Synthetic Biology (NOVA Science Publisher, 2015). Professor Chen has been a member of Editorial Board of several international journals, including BMC Systems Biology (2010-2015). Cheng-Wei Li received the B.S. degree in automatic control engineering from Feng Chia University and the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from the National Tsing Hua University (NTHU), Hsinchu, Taiwan, in 2003 and 2010, respectively. He currently joins Dr. Bor-Sen Chen's lab at NTHU (2011-now) to conduct postdoctoral research in systems biology, and computational neuroscience. His research interests include systems biology, bioinformatics and stochastic nonlinear control.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.