All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to a range of fundamental questions that have taxed evolutionary biologists and ecologists for decades. All of the questions posed have at least a partial solution, all have seen exciting breakthroughs in recent years, yet many of the explanations have been hotly debated.
- Author BiographyProf. Tom Sherratt has authored and co-authored over 90 scientific publications in evolution and ecology, including several papers in Nature. Co-author of an earlier book for Oxford University Press on anti-predator defence, and an Associate Editor of The American Naturalist, Tom has a wide range of teaching and research interests, especially in entomology and evolutionary theory. Dr Dave Wilkinson has authored and co-authored over 80 scientific publications in biology, environmental science, archaeology and the history of science. He authored a previous award winning book for Oxford University Press, Fundamental Processes in Ecology; an Earth systems approach . He has wide research and teaching interests in biology and environmental sciences.
- Author(s)David M. Wilkinson,Thomas N. Sherratt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2009
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note10 line and 45 halftone illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width168 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.