All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI'm a big wide mouthed frog and I eat flies, says the frog to the other animals, Who are you and what do you eat? Then he meets a crocodile and learns an important lesson, to keep his wide mouth shut, hop away to live another day. A colourful picture-book version of a popular playground joke.
- Author(s)Ana Martin Larranaga
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/1999
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/01/2003
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £10.05Trending at £15.00
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £10.33Trending at £15.00
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
- £11.32Trending at £12.14
- £9.72Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.