All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis best-selling guide to business in Asia provides an unrivalled amount of practical advice, cases and examples on how to be Big in Asia. It combines management school theory with the grit of Asian corporate realities. And unlike other business and management books, it is written for Asia with due consideration to regional variations within Asia.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL BACKMAN specialises in Asian corporate practice. He also analyses the behaviour of Asian governments. He has a firmly established reputation for telling it like it is. He is the author of several books including the international bestseller Asian Eclipse: Exposing the Dark Side of Business in Asia, which was named by The Economist as one of the finest non-fiction books of the year. He is also an engaging conference speaker and columnist. He writes a regular Asian business column for the Melbourne Age newspaper. He has lived and worked in Asia. See www.michaelbackman.com for more details. CHARLOTTE BUTLER is head of research at the INSEAD-Euro-Asia Comparative Research Centre. Her extensive research output over the last fifteen years has centred on a range of management issues in Europe and Asia-Pacific. In particular, her field-based work focuses on the growth of entrepreneurial firms and the influence of cross-cultural issues on joint ventures in the region. She has published over 50 case studies that are used by both Asian and western companies for executive training. and led several Workshops on business writing. In 2001 and again in 2005, her cases were prize winners in international competitions She is the co-author of Managers and Mantras and author of Dare to Do, which charts the evolution of a leading Asian conglomerate.
- Author(s)Charlotte Butler,Michael Backman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight599 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.