All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn their family's new house, Jenny and Jeff are driving their little sister, Jill, crazy. Who has the bigger window? Who has the bigger bedroom? Jenny and Jeff must use a simple geometry concept to calculate are in oder to prove finally whose room is bigger. Ages 3+.
- Author BiographyStuart J. Murphy is a visual learning specialist. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, he has a strong background in design and art direction. He also has extensive experience in the world of educational publishing. Drawing on all these talents, Stuart J. Murphy brings a unique perspective to the MathStart series. In MathStart books, pictures do more than tell stories; they teach math. Stuart J. Murphy and his wife, Nancy, live in Boston. Marsha Winborn, illustrator of A Valentine for Norman Noggs, has also illustrated Grandma's Cat and the Digby and Kate series. She lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Marsha Winborn es ilustradora de varios libros para lectores jovenes, incluyendo A Valentine for Norman Noggs, por Valiska Gregory, Pepper's Journal y Probably Pistachio por Stuart J. Murphy, y Eggnapped!, por Marisa Montes.
- Author(s)Stuart J. Murphy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/08/2002
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMathStart 2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width249 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marsha Winborn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.