All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs sectarian bigotry confined to the west of Scotland and is it the only prejudice needing addressed in relation to Scottish football? What should be the response of government, legislation, football authorities, clubs, football supporters and other institutions and organisations in Scotland? This book attempts to answer these questions.
- Author BiographyJohn Flint is Professor of Town and Regional Planning at the University of Sheffield. John Kelly is Lecturer in Sport and Recreation Management in the Institute for Sport, Physical Education and Health Sciences at the University of Edinburgh.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight373 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJohn Flint,John Kelly
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.