CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.49
- £6.50Trending at £12.05
- £5.01Trending at £5.92
- £9.99Trending at £14.06
- £11.34Trending at £14.03
- £16.64Trending at £20.71
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to maximise strengths and minimise weaknesses, this book provides cyclists and coaches with a wealth of insider tips on training, equipment, nutrition, logistics and race tactics. Readers can also learn how to develop an individualised training programme.
- Author BiographyKendra and Rene Wenzel possess racing experience that covers American and European road racing, track racing, and mountain bike racing. Together they own and run Wenzel Coaching, and they have written training articles that have appeared in Bicycle Magazine, VeloNews, and www.bike.com as well as many other cycling publications and Webzines.Kendra, an All-American cyclist at the University of California at Berkeley in 1994, has won both individual and team cycling championships. She was a Pan American champion in 1991 and the U.S. Collegiate Road Racing champion in 1994. Kendra was a U.S. national team member, winning championships from 1990 to 1994 and in 1998 and 1999. She was also a world championship team member, claiming victories in 1990, 1997, and 1998. As a coach, Rene has made his mark in the bike-racing world with over 40 championships, which include individual victories as well as coaching national teams to 30 United States championships. When he served as the professional manager and director of the Saturn cycling team, he led them to 10 national championships.Kendra and Rene live in McKenzie Bridge, Oregon.
- Author(s)Kendra Wenzel,Rene Wenzel
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2003
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Out-of-print date10/02/2012
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 44 black & white halftones
- Weight386 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.