All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a comprehensive study of bilateral and regional trade agreements.
- Author BiographySimon Lester is the co-founder and President of www.WorldTradeLaw.net. Bryan Mercurio is Professor of Law at The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleBilateral and Regional Trade Agreements
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight620 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byBryan Mercurio,Simon Lester
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.