Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at first-year graduates, this book introduces and surveys bilinear control systems theory from a mathematical viewpoint. Topics include an introduction to Lie algebras, matrix groups and semigroups; and series representations for input-outputmappings.
- Author(s)David L. Elliott
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number169
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note7 Tables, black and white; 2 Illustrations, color; 6 Illustrations, black and white; X, 281 p. 8 illus., 2 illus. in color.
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.