All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth and meticulous study of the English-Spanish bilingual development of two siblings from their first word to age six.
- Author BiographyCarmen Silva-Corvalan is Professor of Spanish Linguistics in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese at the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Carmen Silva-Corvalan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- Series TitleCambridge Approaches to Language Contact
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 69 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.