All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the educational needs of bilingual children, and the methods that can be used to improve and develop literacy and literature in the classroom. This book argues that bilingual children's literacy learning in English is an intercultural process.
- Author BiographyManjula Datta is Senior Lecturer in Bilingualism and Language Education at London Metropolitan University, UK, and is the co-author of A World of Languages: Developing Children's Love of Languages, CILT: 2004. She was an active member of the ESOL and TESOL Review Board at Trinity College, London, UK, for five years.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/09/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byManjula Datta
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.