All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores various aspects of the birdwatching, from choosing a field guide, to easy identification tips, basic field techniques, and avoiding common errors. With information on bird behaviour, bird reserves, and conservation, this illustrated guide is useful for the beginner and enthusiast alike.
- Author BiographyBill Oddie is Britain's best-known birder. He has devoted much of the last twenty years to promoting public awareness of both birdwatching and conservation in general. He is author of several books including the classic Little Black Bird Book, and Bill Oddie's Birding Pack which comprises Bill Oddie's Birds of Britain and Ireland and Bill Oddie's Birding Map of Britain and Ireland. He has presented numerous television series on birdwatching. A six-part series Bill Oddie Goes Wild is currently being screened by the BBC. with another series in the pipeline. He lives in Hampstead, London.
- Author(s)Bill Oddie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/08/2009
- Content Note90 full-colour photographs & 140 original illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.