All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionTogether, Bill and Hillary Clinton scaled the heights of power and prestige, only to have his wantonly reckless behaviour bring them to the brink of personal and political ruin. This book looks at the true nature of the Clinton's marriage and the roles of sex, power and scandal within it.
- Author BiographyChristopher Andersen is the acclaimed author of twenty books that have been translated into more than twenty languages worldwide. A former contributing editor of PEOPLE, Andersen has also written hundreds of articles for a wide range of publications including LIFE magazine and THE NEW YORK TIMES.
- Author(s)Christopher Andersen
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication20/01/2000
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Content NoteSection: 32, B&W
- Weight323 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.